The Liberal/National Government is working hard for the people of NSW, creating jobs, building infrastructure and providing the services our community need.
Delivering more opportunity:
- We are making sure we have a world-class TAFE and training system that delivers more qualified tradies for the workplaces of the future -We want students to think of TAFE the same way they think of university.
- We are also decluttering the school curriculum to get back to basics of literacy, numeracy and STEM.
- Our $97.3 billion infrastructure investment is creating tens of thousands of new jobs across the State, on projects like WestConnex, Metro-rail, regional highway upgrades, and work on upgrading hospitals and schools.
Delivering more jobs
- NSW continues to have the lowest employment rate in Australia at 4.5%.
- Last year we created over 100,000 jobs across the state, including over 45,000 in regional NSW, which was more jobs than the rest of Australia combined.