The NSW Government is delivering improved public transport between the Northern Beaches and the Sydney CBD, including an integrated program of service and infrastructure upgrades.
Roads and Maritime Services will be on site to:
- replace eight existing car spaces with five new accessible parking spaces in the south-east corner of the existing Dee Why library car park
- install a new bicycle rack to allow for 12 bicycles and line mark to allow for motorcycle parking
- relocate two Go-Get car spaces within the carpark
- upgrade the existing footpath adjoining the car park to the footpath to allow for better accessibility
- repair and upgrade existing stair ways within the car park
As part of this work we will also be line-marking, installing new signs, removing and replacing vegetation and upgrading pedestrian ramps at the intersection.
Works will be undertaken between Monday 17 September 2018 and Friday 30 November 2018 (excluding public holidays, weather permitting).
For more information on the work or the Northern Beaches B-Line Program please contact us on:
phone 1800 048 751 (24 hours),
email [email protected]