Congratulations to the worthy recipients of the 2018 Community Building Partnership funding.
The NSW Government’s strong economic management means we can continue to prioritise investment in local infrastructure through initiatives like the Community Building Partnership Program.
This program recognises the importance of investing in projects that deliver social, environmental and recreational benefits to our community.
- Autism Spectrum Australia $14,000
- Surf Life Saving Sydney Northern Beaches Inc. $9,000
- The Scouts Association of Australia $22,000
- Collaroy Surf Life Saving Club $22,700
- Collaroy Plateau Public School P & C Assoc. $20,000
- Narraweena Tennis Club Inc. $5,000
- Manly Warringah Football Association Inc. $17,085
- Sunnyfield $$47,058
- Police Citizens Youth Clubs NSW Ltd. $17,325
- The Scouts Association of Australia NSW Branch (Forestville) $18,483
- The Collaroy Tennis Club Inc. $34,000
- Forestville Park Tennis Club $30,000
- Dee Why Surf Life Saving Club Inc. $16,390
- St Vincent de Paul Society NSW $5,000
- Anglican Church Property Trust Diocese of Sydney $34,833
- Forest Baseball Softball Club Inc. $15,000